GALA ’22 incoming. Any pressing questions, feel free to contact our team.
Thursday 2nd June - Saturday 4th June 2022 in Peckham Rye Park, London
Everyone who has attended GALA before will be able to access tickets on Friday 5th November at 10am. If you haven’t been to GALA before, and are not on our mailing list, you will need to register to buy tickets before midnight on 4th November. A private ticket link will be sent out, at 10am on Friday 5th November, to everyone who is registered for ‘22. Any remaining tickets will go on general sale on Monday 8th November at 10am.
We have been working closely with Resident Advisor to ensure that the system can cope with the traffic this time around, and that no one is able to enter the ticket queue without their private link.
We have also streamlined our ticket tiers this year to guarantee great value for everyone. Tickets are priced as below and are the same for all three days.
1st release: £40 + booking fee
2nd release: £50 + booking fee
Final release: £60 + booking fee
In the spirit of community, we have again set aside a number of tickets per day for locals who cannot afford the ticket price. Information on how to apply for these community tickets, as well as discounted residents tickets, will be made available in January.
New Bank Holiday Weekend
Thursday 2nd June – 11:30 – 22:30
Friday 3rd June – 11.30 – 22.30
Saturday 4th June – 11.30 – 22.00
GALA is an 18+ only licensed event – no children are allowed on site. We will be operating a Challenge 25 policy at the gates so please ensure you bring ID.
Peckham Rye Park
(Entrance is at the bottom of the park, opposite Colyton Road)
How To Get There
Nearest train station – Peckham Rye Park (1 mile / 20 minute walk) or Honor Oak Park (1.1 miles / 22 minute walk)
Bus routes – 12, 37, 63, 78, 197, 343, 363, 484, P12, N63, N343
If you are planning on coming from abroad please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d be happy to help where we can.
Security and event management staff have the right to refuse any item they deem unsuitable for the event space.
- Please don’t bring large bags of any description, we want to get you in quickly and safely without prolonged search times.
- Drugs, other than prescription drugs.
- Folding chairs / selfie sticks
- Glass of any kind
- Food and Drink (we have plenty inside)
- Drones and unmanned aircraft
- Professional filming equipment (hand held personal cameras are permitted)
- Make up and Sunscreen are permitted, you may be asked to test on yourself.
Please note there is no on-site storage available, come light, loose and ready to have it!
- Accessible toilets – We will have accessible toilets at each toilet block – these will be coded to ensure they are only used by those who need to. The code will be available at the Medical Tent and with security.
- Stage Viewing – wheelchair users will be able to watch performances from the side of the stage accompanied by a security personnel. You or your carer just needs to let the security close to the stage know that is your preference.
- Wide Entry Lanes – there will be wide access entry lanes
- Carer Tickets – free carer tickets are available for those who require them. Just send us an email to email@example.com with details of your purchased ticket and doctors letter detailing your requirements for a carer and will generate you a free ticket and email it to you.