GALA ’22 incoming. Any pressing questions, feel free to contact our team.
New Bank Holiday, Thursday 2nd June - Saturday 4th June 2022 in Peckham Rye Park, London
Lost & Found
We’re currently sorting through everything handed in across the weekend. There’s a huge volume of items so it will take a week or two to process. We’ll do our best to get the most valuable items (phones, wallets) back to you ASAP.
Email email@example.com for any enquiries.
Thanks so much for your patience.
GALA is an 18+ only licensed event – no children are allowed on site. We will be operating a Challenge 25 policy at the gates so please ensure you bring ID.
Peckham Rye Park
(Entrance is at the bottom of the park, opposite Colyton Road)
How To Get There
Nearest train station – Peckham Rye Park (1 mile / 20 minute walk) or Honor Oak Park (1.1 miles / 22 minute walk)
Bus routes – 12, 37, 63, 78, 197, 343, 363, 484, P12, N63, N343
If you are planning on coming from abroad please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d be happy to help where we can.
Security and event management staff have the right to refuse any item they deem unsuitable for the event space.
- Please don’t bring large bags of any description, we want to get you in quickly and safely without prolonged search times.
- Drugs, other than prescription drugs (matching ID is required to bring inside)
- Folding chairs / selfie sticks
- Glass of any kind
- Food and Drink (we have plenty inside)
- Drones and unmanned aircraft
- Professional filming equipment (hand held personal cameras are permitted)
- Make up and Sunscreen are permitted, you may be asked to test on yourself.
Please note there is no on-site storage available, come light, loose and ready to have it!