Everything you need to know about GALA 2021. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact our team.
Saturday 31st July & Sunday 1st August 2021 - Peckham Rye Park, London
We will be updating this soon. If you have purchased a ticket and can no longer make the new dates – please email us email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.
Important Ticket Information
GALA 2021 is sold out.
Tickets will only be accepted through our official ticketing partner Resident Advisor or the Resident Advisor Resale (when someone hands a ticket back and it then resurfaces on this page).
We use RA’s activated tickets function which means barcode tickets are not issued until 48 hours prior to the event. If you have already bought a ticket from a seller or secondary resale site there is a strong chance it could be fake.
If you can no longer make it and have a ticket to sell, please use RA’s Resale service. To add your ticket to the resale queue, just go to ‘My Tickets,’ click ‘View Tickets’ on the order that you want to resell. Go to ‘Resale,’ enter your RA password and click on ‘Resell Ticket.’ This will add your ticket to the queue and it will go on sale once the event’s normal tickets sell out. If your ticket is sold, you will be sent a confirmation email and your money will be refunded.
RA’s Resale service protects against ticket fraud and means you are guaranteed to receive your money back at face value. All tickets to GALA 2021 must be purchased through Resident Advisor to ensure entry into the festival. In the fight against ticket fraud and inflated prices we will reject any tickets bought from third party resellers such as Viagogo and TicketSwap.
*Last entry for all tickets other than those specified as ‘Pre-2pm’ is 5pm.
*Please ensure you are only purchasing for you and your friends. Guests’ ID’s must match the name on your ticket or enter with the person who purchased the ticket otherwise you will not gain entry.
GALA is an 18+ only licensed event – no children are allowed on site. We will be operating a Challenge 25 policy at the gates so please ensure you bring ID.
Peckham Rye Park
(Entrance is at the bottom of the park, opposite Colyton Road)
How To Get There
Nearest train station – Peckham Rye Park (1 mile / 20 minute walk) or Honor Oak Park (1.1 miles / 22 minute walk)
Bus routes – 12, 37, 63, 78, 197, 343, 363, 484, P12, N63, N343
If you are planning on coming from abroad please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d be happy to help where we can.
11.30 – 22.30, Saturday 31st July & Sunday 1st August 2021
Security and event management staff have the right to refuse any item they deem unsuitable for the event space.
- Please don’t bring large bags of any description, we want to get you in quickly and safely without prolonged search times.
- Drugs, other than prescription drugs.
- Folding chairs / selfie sticks
- Glass of any kind
- Food and Drink (we have plenty inside)
- Drones and unmanned aircraft
- Professional filming equipment (hand held personal cameras are permitted)
- Make up and Sunscreen are permitted, you may be asked to test on yourself.
Please note there is no on-site storage available, come light, loose and ready to have it!
- Accessible toilets – We will have accessible toilets at each toilet block – these will be coded to ensure they are only used by those who need to. The code will be available at the Medical Tent and with security.
- Stage Viewing – wheelchair users will be able to watch performances from the side of the stage accompanied by a security personnel. You or your carer just needs to let the security close to the stage know that is your preference.
- Wide Entry Lanes – there will be wide access entry lanes
- Carer Tickets – free carer tickets are available for those who require them. Just send us an email to email@example.com with details of your purchased ticket and doctors letter detailing your requirements for a carer and will generate you a free ticket and email it to you.