If you can no longer make the festival and need to resell your ticket then please ensure you use RA’s resale system which protects against ticket fraud and means you are guaranteed to receive your money back at face value.
All tickets to GALA 2020 must be purchased through Resident Advisor to ensure entry into the festival.
GALA is an 18+ only licensed event – no children are allowed on site. We will be operating a Challenge 25 policy at the gates so please ensure you bring ID.
Peckham Rye Park
(Entrance is at the bottom of the park, opposite Colyton Road)
Nearest train station – Peckham Rye Park (1 mile / 20 minute walk) or Honor Oak Park (1.1 miles / 22 minute walk)
Bus routes – 12, 37, 63, 78, 197, 343, 363, 484, P12, N63, N343
11.30 – 22.30, Saturday 23rd & Sunday 24th May 2020
Security and event management staff have the right to refuse any item they deem unsuitable for the event space.
- Please don’t bring large bags of any description, we want to get you in quickly and safely without prolonged search times.
- Drugs, other than prescription drugs.
- Folding chairs / selfie sticks
- Glass of any kind
- Food and Drink (we have plenty inside)
- Drones and unmanned aircraft
- Professional filming equipment (hand held personal cameras are permitted)
- Make up and Sunscreen are permitted, you may be asked to test on yourself.
Please note there is no on-site storage available, come light, loose and ready to have it!
- Accessible toilets – We will have accessible toilets at each toilet block – these will be coded to ensure they are only used by those who need to. The code will be available at the Medical Tent and with security.
- Stage Viewing – wheelchair users will be able to watch performances from the side of the stage accompanied by a security personnel. You or your carer just needs to let the security close to the stage know that is your preference.
- Wide Entry Lanes – there will be wide access entry lanes
- Carer Tickets – free carer tickets are available for those who require them. Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your purchased ticket and doctors letter detailing your requirements for a carer and will generate you a free ticket and email it to you.